Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Missing Blogging

Well, it's been a while since I blogged! A really long time! So where have I been, you might ask? Well, the usual- kids, husband, pets have taken up my time. But, I've also been writing in another forum! I've been working on our book about McKenzie! It's called Unshakeable Faith and we are working on self publishing with Westbow Press. I can't wait to tell you more about the book!

Life is good in Utah.  Despite the summer heat- yes, it's still summer here, too- we've been outside and busy.  Caroline is running cross country, Monroe Jr. is playing football, and I've been walking our 1 year old golden retriever, Georgie Belle, every morning.

My husband is traveling quite a bit with work.  No fun!

Tonight is parent's night at the high school.  I'm about to eat a quick bite and then head over to meet Caroline's teachers!

Well, just thought I'd drop in, drop a few words in the old blog and see how it felt.  Just taking it out for a test spin!!!

With love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment